Davidson Holdings is committed to protecting the environment by demonstrating high standards of environmental responsibility in all of its operations and preventing or mitigating the environmental impacts associated with our activities, products and services. Continual improvement forms an important part of our approach in order that we can achieve an overall positive environmental impact as a result of the way we do business.
Each of our businesses strives to achieve balance in the three pillars of sustainability – environment, society and the economy.
- identifying and satisfying compliance obligations and demonstration of best practice;
- identifying and managing environmental risks and opportunities;
- understanding and management of direct and indirect environmental impacts associated with our operations, products and services;
- focusing on pollution prevention, climate change mitigation and adaptation, responsible use of resources and waste avoidance;
- minimising the need for business travel and selecting products and services with reduced environmental impacts;
- provision of appropriate training and awareness programmes to help our employees identify, understand and minimise risks associated with their activities and therefore to identify and deliver opportunities that will achieve positive environmental outcomes; and
- engaging and partnering with our supply chain to improve performance.